Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jeff Miller Wins Six-Way Primary With 40.15 %;
Dan Eichenbaum Calls for Recount





The image above tells the story (or true 'portrait' if you will) of the Republican Primary in the 11th Congressional District of North Carolina. 


Eichenbaum has called for a recount. I'll keep you updated on how that goes. 


I offer my congratulations to Jeff Miller and his team on their well-earned victory. I look forward to see how they plan to tackle Heath Shuler in the General Election. 


One more question, how long will it take for the other candidates to endorce Jeff Miller, or will they go back on their pledge to support the winner of the primary? (Don't make me go to the video tape...)

0 comments :