Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NCACC Members Tour Macon County


 photo title_zpsb4124538.jpg

This past Thursday, county commissioners from across North Carolina toured Macon County as part of an activity during the annual convention of the North Carolina Association of County Commissioners [NCACC] in Asheville, NC. Commissioner Beale was inducted as the President of the organization on Saturday night.

So, here is coverage of the tour presented in video excerpts at the various stops during the day.

Introduction by Macon County Commissioner Ronnie Beale


NCACC Members tor the Veterans Memorial Park


NCACC Macon County Luncheon


Phil Drake at the Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts


NCACC Members Tour the Cullasaja Gorge


NCACC Members in Highlands, NC


I would like to recognize Goshen Timber Frames for providing a car for me to drive during this event while my truck was out of service. Without that assistance, this coverage would not have happened.

Please help me to continue providing video coverage like this of local meetings, news events and high school sports by pledging a dollar a month on my Patreon Campaign page. 

0 comments :