Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another Example of Media Bias

I could let this go without comment.


One of my themes is not to trust the Legacy Media at all, period, paragraph.

Responsible journalism is apparently not taught at all, just pick up a paper, or tune on the TV.

On the issue of local papers...I copy and paste a lot of articles for distribution on several forums I participate in, and a day does not go by that my spell checker tells me there are words misspelled in the articles. Can't these guys afford a spell checker? What's up with that?

I have no problem with journalists having a bias to their reporting, what I have a problem with, is reporters pretending to be a neutral observer when he/she is rooting for one side or the other on whatever issue.

Reuters, for example, should be renamed al-Reuters, the mouthpiece of Islamism, so one knows they are biased against anything smacking of the West.

Fox News, a favorite target of lefties, is not a conservative network. It is a RINO network, replete with Rockefeller Republicans as reporters, and newsreaders. Sure, they have conservatives with their own shows, but so does CNN...who can be argued to have the best ones...Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck. Fox News has too much of a focus on "tragedy TV," and caters to the lowest common denominator.

But, hey, now I'm ranting...

If anyone has a spare billion or two that they'd like to invest, I could start a REAL Conservative Network that wouild blow everyone else out of the water, and change the whole nature of news reporting!

[Guaranteed to send Lefties into a mouth-frothing Rage that would make Bush Derangement Syndrome look like a Sniffle.]

0 comments :