Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Eagles Protecting Memorials in Washington

I am near-live blogging the Freeper Thread, and a few blogs who are live-blogging the Gathering of Eagles counter protest today both here, and at West Carolina Report. I am on dial up, so it is taking me about 15 minutes to make my rounds.



Lincoln Memorial Detachment of Eagles


1336 update


War Protesters March [Link]
Confrontation avoided. [Link]

1512 update

DC Antiwar Rally: Michael Berg Blames Bush for Son's Beheading


The counter-protesters, Mission Accomplished, are now leaving the memorials according to several threads I am following.


1525 update

The threads are now reporting that the anti-war protesters are starting to leave, too.

WaPo Coverage

Michelle Malkin


OK, I'm done, will do a wrap-up in a new post when everyone begins posting their after action reports on both sides.

I am very glad that the Eagles at least matched the moonbats in size...maybe we we can turn this thing around without fighting a civil war.

0 comments :