Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, March 29, 2007

NRCC Launches New Website

Today, a new website was launched that will focus on 11 freshman Democrats. One of them is Heath Shuler. From the website:

Shuler voted for the Pelosi-Murtha "slow bleed" scheme to choke-off funding for American troops in harm's way. (House Roll Call 186)

By voting yes, Shuler voted for a date-certain for retreat and defeat in Iraq and voted to hamstring the mission by allowing Congress to micromanage the war.

Ignoring widespread criticism from the American Legion and major news publications from across the country, he made it clear that he believes politicians in Washington can better execute the military's mission than the commanders on the ground.
The bill he supported had been labeled "something of a trick" and an "unruly mess: bad policy, bad precedent, and bad politics" by news publications typically allied with the House Democrat agenda.


Dang, the NRCC stole a march on me, as I have been working on a similar website devoted to just Heath. Now, I'll have to scrap that whole thing.
Cross-Posted at WNC Citizens Blog

Update:

Ahem, I forgot to link to the website.

Main Page

Heath's Page


It's a good thing I sent it out on my newsletter list, or I would have had a hard time finding it again. Google certainly wasn't cooperative.

0 comments :