Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, July 28, 2008

HuffPo Tries To Soften The Blow For Edwards By Asking
"Could Infidelity Save Your Marriage?"

And then, for the first time in 10 years, I silenced it. As Alex placed his hands on my hips, I knew with absolute clarity that I was about to have an affair. I knew it was a decision that could unravel even the strongest of unions. I never could have guessed that it would save mine.

I had felt this kind of passion only once before, when I first encountered the man who would be my husband. I was wandering my college campus, terrified, when a gorgeous man walked confidently up the hill. He saw me, and asked if he could help me find my way. “Well, yes,” I wanted to respond. “How about for forever? Does forever work for you?”
Source: HuffPo (read the transparent article with barf bag handy)
Commentary
This is indeed sickening at how these lefties will excuse any crime committed by their heroes. I still remember how the Legacy Media published several stories with the same bent when Clinton got caught, and how they would wax eloquent on the beauty of telling lies, and how Great Men had a different set of needs than the rest of us poor peasants.
I think it is very funny that John Edwards (who they held up as a hero who stood by his woman during a life-threatening bout with breast cancer) was sleeping with another woman while his wife was fighting for her life, even fathering a bastard child. Yes, I know the "Politically Correct" term is love child. I just can't help seeing Elizabeth Edwards fighting for her life while John Edwards was catting around just like Bill Clinton.
It is a hypocrsiy as delicious as the hypocrisy of "Green Guru" Al Gore with a Carbon Footprint the size of a mid-sized town!
**update** 7.05 AM
When I was checkingout the headlines on Yahoo! News, there was an article with the title Expert advice on surviving the aftermath of an affair. Am i reading too much into this?

0 comments :