Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Matinee:
The Desert Rats (1953)



Rommel has the British in retreat on his way to the Suez Canal. All that stands in his way is Tobruk, held by a vastly out numbered force of Australian troops. Richard Burton leads these troops on daring raids against Rommel, keeping him off balance as they earn the nickname 'The Desert Rats'.

Wikipedia Article on the British 7th Armoured Division.

Find movies, video and more at Hulu.



These types of services works very well for me, because I live out of range of over-the-air television signals and have no interest in purchasing a satellite receiver. Thank God that I have had Verizon DSL since March.

0 comments :