Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, July 19, 2008

McCain Throws Phil Gramm Under Bus

What is he doing? Competing with Obama on who can throw the most people under the bus?

Phil Gramm made the mistake of correctly identifying Americans as whiners, and John McCain could not take the heat...so he tossed Gramm aside.

A local lefty, Errington Thompson, has the MSNBC video.

I will say that the McCain Campaign is appearing to be the most poorly run affair since the Fred Thompson Campaign. At least Fred let people self-organize, and I was proud to be part of that. I have tried to get in touch with the McCain people about organizing a ground game in western North Carolina, but they do not seem to be interested. "We'll win that part of the state anyway, so why waste resources there?" That mentality will cost them the election, mark my words.

Peace out, people. I will be out of communication for most of the day today as I attend the Franklin Folk Festival in Franklin, NC. I am looking forward to a wholesome good time.

You might see a small part of the activities on this webcam.

0 comments :