Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Six NC-11 Counties Support "Principles First Campaign"

I wrote about it on WNC Citizens Blog.

I am really surprised at how everyone has misinterpreted this move by Mumpower, and misunderestimated him. Just ask his former opponents in the GOP Primary. I know I did.

In my opinion, the core of his support comes from people seeing him portrayed on WLOS as the sole adult on City Council (not on purpose, to be sure) all these years. Take this video I posted of Mumpower making Mayor Bellamy (and The Fab Four) look like idiots on the matter of partisan elections in Asheville. He was vindicated by the voters of Asheville, when they rejected the measure.

0 comments :