Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, July 3, 2009

Carolina Stompers and Thunder Pig recognized by Bothwell Campaign



Snapshot from Bothwell Campaign Newsletter

Information on how you can subscribe to Cecil Bothwell's newsletter. I disagree with Bothwell on virtually every issue, and I think it is imperative that we keep up with what the opposition thinks, and what they are up to in their campaigns.

Read for yourself how this all started.

I will give kudos to the Bothwell Campaign because they handled the criticism very well, and my fellow Republicans should learn from that, including my friend Chad Nesbitt and his sponsor, Tim Johnson, who continues to foster the destruction of what is left of the Republican Party in Buncombe County, and is working hard on spreading that disease to the 11th District, as well the rest of the state.

I wonder if he can tell me how many Buncombe Republicans actually won their races in the past two years?

Even though I consider Chad a friend, I will fight him every step of the way on this with every tool at my disposal. I do not want to see the circus that is the Buncombe County GOP spread past the borders of Buncombe County.

4 comments :

Well TP,
Since its the 4th of July, Im sure you can find a match & set the fireworks off as you have in this article.

I Hope to see the postive impact that you will have in your County GOP in the days ahead though I am unsure if you are a member of the local party.

I along with others are having great impact in getting our message out, only tonight I was advised of that US Web Talk Radio Alexa standings compared to the local talk radio at WWNC station.

We are over one million more that the largest AM radio station in WNC.

The bigger picture here TP is that one needs to move on & fight a cause, not that of being stuck in the mud fighting to remain the same power structure.

Pick your fight as you wish, I along with others will reach out to new people & share with them the real principles of the GOP.

RB

Randini is the name that Randy Thomas usually goes by (randini@charter.com)...so I'm puzzled to see RB (Richard Bernier) as the identification.

I guess you find it too hard to look through my videos of my activities with the local party, and the new club I've formed that currently has over 80 active members, and in all precincts in my County. Hope you guys in Buncombe have chairs in all the precincts in Buncombe. I hear not all are represented. If you want, I can come teach you guys grass roots activism. LOL.

Alexa is unreliable, at best. If you are getting that many hits, then you guys should be making several thousand dollars a month from your ads. Good for you.

Oh, is it getting too hot? Why should I move on if Chad won't?

Chad crossed a line by engaging in juvenile personal attacks that belong on crappy TV Shows like Jerry Springer or idiotic Wrestling Shows...not the Republican Party.

I am a conservative before I am a Republican.

If you can't handle political warfare...stay out of the kitchen, if this is Richard. I believe it is you due to the mangled syntax.

Let's see you guys build the Buncombe Republican Party and win some elections before you try destroying other counties or the 11th District with your attempts to seize the power you can't win by election.

I'll tell Sarah you said, hey.

TP,
When you stand for priciples you recive alot of fire even from your own party.

Buncombe County GOP is working hard & will being our best to step up in the next level.Unless you are a voter & member of BCGOP you might be best to remain were you are, but thanks for the offer!!

The disease you speak of is nothing more that what we have had in the past which has not worked.
I do not speak for BCGOP however I am a strong active proud member of BCGOP.

Gov.Palin is a person that would not go along with the power structure & Im proud of her actions which I am caught off guard to your remarks.

Richard Bernier

I am up for a debate on air - are you? I think cleaning the house of rinos is in order!!

Bobby, don't listen to these fools, they are just trying to get attention by creating controversy.

You have far more people following your blog and listening to your words than you know. The speech you gave at the last party meeting won you many supporters in Macon County as shown by the over 100 people who have joined your Precinct Club.

We will overwhelm these people at the next district convention, and they won't have a clue what happened to them!

--Scarlet, Founder and Director of the Counter progressive Unit.