Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maggie Valley to Cullowhee on a Rainy Day




I shot this video in May of 2007 on a ride from the Maggie Valley Club in Haywood County to WCU in Jackson County on a rainy day. The ride took thirty-nine minutes, but I have compressed it down to just six. Yesterday I decided it would work well with a piece of music from Batlestar Galactica.

Still looking for footage of valley fog I shot back then...sure wish I had labeled everything. D'Oh!

2 comments :

hahahaha... love it! Rapid Bobby! I drive those roads a lot, usually not THAT slow mind you, but nice to see that scenery, even in the rain.

--Rapid Ralph

I've got tons of video I shot before I had a video editor. Been sifting thru them for stuff to work with.