Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Claude Allen






Ever hear of Claude Allen? I hadn't heard of the guy until they made fun of him this morning on "Wait, Wait.Don't Tell Me". Since I had heard the liberal point of view, I went looking for the conservative side, and surprise! surprise! my girl, Ann Coulter, supplies another view.

On his nomination to the federal judiciary, all the right people opposed his nomination, which means he is probably a decent guy, present problems not withstanding, more here, here, and here.

I hate to report this, but he's already been removed from the whitehouse.gov site, and I found the Google cache here. As much as it pains me to say it,I guess the people at the Ministry of Truth have been hard at work.

Having been no angel myself, my heart goes out to him and his family. I pray that he recovers from this misstep in due time to carry on with his life.

0 comments :