Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, March 20, 2006

Rained out at work



I'll be updating this post periodically thoruoghout the day as I find stuff while surfing.

Here is an item I will be adding to my sidebar. You should add it to your favorites. It is the new home of the Republican Study Committee, where the conservatives in Congress gather.

How does Iraq compare to Vietnam? Click here.

Food for Conspiracy Theorists: Nuclear War with Iran by the end of March 2006. I would post a cool picture here, but Blogger has been refusing to upload ANY photos. Bummer. And I don't feel right stealing someone else's bandwidth, photos yes, BW, no.

0 comments :