Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Public Photo Album



Robin flees digital stalker!!!

Hey! Come back! I won't hurt you!




Bumper Sticker text reads: I'd Rather Hunt With Dick Cheney Than Ride With Ted Kennedy. I got it for my grandfather because he laughed really hard when I told him about Rush Limbaugh saying the phrase after tha infamous friendly fire incident.

Enough said.





There is nothing worse that a very amateur photographer with a cheap camera, except one with a blog to publish them to the world. (Evil laughter follows.)

Signs of Spring

And another day off work. Yessss!

0 comments :