Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Middle of the Week Doldroms



I had a serious repair issue with my truck, The Beast, that ended up causing me to raid my laptop fund, not unlike Gov Easley and the General Assembly of NC raiding The Highway Trust Fund. Anyhow, I am back on the road, guzzling fuel like there is no tomorrow.

Interesting Stuff

Over at Winds of Change, I found this article on modernizing the military. Good stuff.
Another good find I made was at The Gates of Vienna, where the Baron has posted a link to advice for the President.

Before nearly killing The Beast, I bought an XM Radio and subscribed. For a talk junkie like me, it has allowed me to hear some of my favorite people like Michael Reagan again. I haven't been able to listen to him since WISE 1310AM was a talk station, a couple of years ago.

Last night, he was exploring the issue of The Department of Justice dropping the ball on several high-profile cases since the departure of John Ashcroft. I know that Bush 43 is loyal to his people, but the current Attorney General is a dud.

This XM thing could end up eating away at a lot of time I don't have to spare. And I can haven't even mentioned the music. Sheesh!

Battlestar Galactica

The Season #2 finale was a whopper. I hope that Mr. Moore hasn't "Jumped The Shark" with too many plot twists.
The show won't be back until October, which may be clue. I have also heard that the show may be moved to NBC. This will result in the death of Battlestar Galactica.

Dear Ron Moore,

NBC=Paramount Pictures=meddling with your work=no more show.

Sincerely,
A fan of BSG.

0 comments :