Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Heath Shuler Supporter Responds to Dobson Endorsement of Charles Taylor



Or, Another Example of Anti-Christian Progressives in Action






I wonder if the progressives realize how many votes they are costing their candidate when they post such blantant attacks on a revered figure in the christian community.

Dr. James Dobson, having playing one-eyed Mullah Omar to the Bush administration, is riding his pale horse into the election here in NC-11. In today's latest glossy mailing, Dr. Dobson writes, "Two years ago, I strongly endorsed Congressman Charles H. Taylor for re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives. I am doing so again this year, and I hope you will join me in supporting him."

Perhaps the Scrutiny Hooligans should become more familar with the term "blowback," where unintended consequences tend to overshadow the original intent of an operation.


3 comments :

The Kelo v New London ruling was a burning cross on every American's property; and any person who calls theirself a doctor and performs abortions would make any Nazi proud.
No one is a Christian unless they believe in the Deity of Christ, and His atoning sacrifice as the only path to heaven for a person of accountable age. (That pretty much takes out 4 out of 5 who claim it).
That puts me on the fringe of what is considered polite society, and I am okay with that. I take the teaching of freewill seriously, everyone makes their own decisions, and it would lessen me if I didn't respect that fundamental right we have as humans. But, you already knew that, I suspect, else I would be hanging out on the members-only-Godblogs.

Now I get it. You're a Dobson disciple of sorts.

"Members-only GodBlogs"???

Now that's funny.

No, I am not a disciple. He is more like a Dr. Laura for parents. I abhor help-line radio where the host helps people through the same problems over and over..and...you get the picture.
I'll get in trouble for saying this, but his teachings are for people too stupid to read The Bible, then translate it into their personal lives and then raise children on top of that!

Yeah, I never had a clue about the GodBlogs until a friend told me about them...literally hundreds... in the 11th district. I think it is a reflection of the movement away from traditional church services except on Sunday mornings. It's like Group Therapy, and I ain't having none of it.