Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, October 6, 2006

Snot Nosed Kids



Take a look at this video and...

Tell me these people value Free Speech.
Tell me these people have anything positive to add to Western Civilization.
Tell me these people will defend America from Enemies, Foreign and Domestic.

This is one of the reasons Public Education should be replaced with a Free Market System of Education.

The video:


Hat Tip goes to The Eyrie.
Dude, I'm more than annoyed at these snot-nosed kids. Useful idiots, indeed.
I can guarantee you that these kids have not one part per million of the honor, dignity, or courage of the what their peers in the military possess in their pinky finger.

2 comments :

Until the politicians and leaders they support condemn such tactics, it will continue, short of security at these places cracking down these morons (which will just give them more ammo to rally around). I'm just grateful they still haven't graduated to guns and firebombs :p THEN we'll have a real "Balkanization". Thank you Academia....*sigh*

That would just give me an excuse to dig up some caches and go hunting. ;^D