Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Asheville City Council Report For August 26th

The ever capable Leslee Kulba of the blog The Wild West has made her latest City Council Report available. You may find it on Google Docs.

The meeting she reported on can be viewed below:





**update** 8.58 PM If you are using Fire Fox 3, you may have trouble viewing the video.
I cannot make it work in that browser and have to switch over to Internet Explorer myself.
This problem is persistent across multiple machines, and I would like to thank KR for
reminding me about it. If you know how to fix it, lemme know in the comments.

0 comments :