Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, August 29, 2008

Who Is Sarah Palin?

Now that the speculation is over, we can begin to investigate Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin.

Here are a few videos I scraped together so you can judge her for yourself, instead of having the gatekeepers in the Legacy Media tell you who she is:



Appearance on Glenn Beck (starts at 4 min 25 sec)



Appearance with Larry Kudlow


And here are the first responses from some YouTube commenters:



Conservative Voice USA

So whaddya think of Sarah Palin?

The more I read and hear, the more I like her. I'll be posting excerpts and links to people who know more about het than I do later today.

**12.48 PM** The Rally in Dayton, Ohio is now over, and I was blown away by Sarah Palin. Completely blown away! The video will be repeated tonight at 8 PM on C-SPAN. You may watch it on the C-SPAN website if you cannot get cable or satellite television.

0 comments :