Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thunder Pig 4.0 Clean Slate Edition

I have been putting off my redesign until I moved to a new domain in 2009, and despairing of my load times because of all the junk on my sidebars.

I decided that I was going about it the wrong way...by removing stuff. Why not just start all over, and add stuff?

So, that is what I have done. I used Thur Broders DownRight v3.0 Template, and haven't started tweaking it yet to add a photo to the header.

The good news is that it is compatible with New Blogger. My old template was not, and written by hand...so the bad news is that changing this one will be difficult (if not impossible) for me.

So, if the blog disappears, I have successfully killed the new template!

0 comments :