Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, July 5, 2010

The 2010 Independence Day Parade in Franklin, NC

The US Marine Corps League leads the 2010 Independence Day Parade in Franklin, NC



Independence Day was observed on Saturday, July 3, in Franklin, and here is a brief photo and video essay on what I saw...






2010 Independence Day Parade in Franklin, NC from Thunder Pig on Vimeo.











The parade was fun (as always), and I enjoyed spending the morning downtown watching the parade and seeing friends and the people I grew up with. Franklin is one of those special places that I hope never gets the urge to become a larger town...






Bookmark and Share

0 comments :