Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Reminder of the 7th Annual Franklin Folk Festival Coming Up This Weekend

Photo taken during the 5th Annual Franklin Folk Festival by Bobby Coggins





Consider this as another reminder of the 7th Annual Folk Festival that will be taking place in Franklin, NC this Saturday. If you're looking for a fun time for the whole family, come on down!!! 


Directions to the Main Street Gazebo where the center of the action is in downtown Franklin, NC via Google Maps.


Here is a promo video I put together for the festival this year using some of my videos and images taken by me and others during past festivals:










Bookmark and Share

0 comments :