Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Macon County Commissioners Meeting for 07-12-2011
Live Coverage Begins at 6pm

The meeting is over and I've replaced the live player with a recorded video. The first seven minutes are minus video because I forgot to turn the camera on. Thanks to everyone who let me know of my error.







The Macon County Commissioners will be meeting tonight at 6pm and I anticipate being able to stream video as well as tweet live from the meeting. The video player is above and the agenda and the twitter widget are below. If you prefer following on your own twitter client, I'll be tweeting from my @wpig account using #MaconGov as the hashtag for the meeting.


MACON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
JULY 12, 2011
AGENDA

1.Call to order and welcome by Vice-chairman Kuppers

2.Announcements

3.Invocation

4.Pledge of Allegiance

5.Public Comment Period

6.Adjustments to and approval of the agenda

7.Presentation of the draft Macon County Comprehensive Transportation Plan – Ryan Sherby, Southwestern Commission

8.DSS Work First Electing County Designation for the 2012-2014 Biennium – Jane Kimsey, Director

9.Budget revisions – Finance Director

10. Adjourn


NOTE:  The Macon County Board of Commissioners will have a called meeting on Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 6 p.m. at the Cajun Connection restaurant at 549 Highlands Road, Franklin, NC.  The purpose of the meeting will be a joint meeting with the Town of Franklin Board of Aldermen and the Town of Highlands Board of Commissioners.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :