Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 8, 2006

Democratic Censorship of Path to 9/11

Earlier this week, I posted that I was basically giving up on the Republicans and sitting it out in November. I posted too soon.

The attempt at censorship, the very thing they accuse republicans of doing, they do.

Even threatening ABC's Broadcast license?

Right.

If it's war they want, it's war they shall have.

P.S. For the local activists and bloggers, I'll see you at The Townhall Meeting with Congressmen Charles Taylor and Tom Tancredo at Blue Ridge Community College.

2 comments :

We really should have made a point to meet yesterday. Next time you're getting your right-wing on, let me know.