Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Prayer Alert: Missing in Kyrgyzstan

Air Force Major Jill Metzger is missing in Kyrgyzstan, she went missing on September 5th. Please remember her and her family in your prayers.

Hat Tip: CDR Salamander


Update 6.30ish am on Sept 8th:

Oh great, I just heard Greta Van "TrashTV" Susteran (sp?) on Fox & Friends as I was cruising the XM Channels discussing the case. I should have known that with the Major being a pretty blonde, Greta would be all over it. I dislike Greta so much, I don't listen to Hannity & Colmes because of her promos for her show. Now, I will have to steer clear of Fox & Friends when a pretty girl is missing. I wish Greta would take up Scuba diving in imitation of Steve Irwin...but alas, Steve was a blond male, not Greta's type.



0 comments :