Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 1, 2006

Last John Batchelor Show Tonight

The last John Batchelor Show before it goes on hiatus is tonight at 9pm on XM124 and WMAL, and 10pm on WABC.

I'll be listening, and may live'blog the show.


Update

9.11pm

Then again, maybe not. I guess I'll savor it, instead of working through it. There will be plenty of work while he is resting scrambling around for information.


Until later, John. It's been a ride. I'll never forget those Dark Nights as I went from radio to radio, and antenna to antenna tuning you and Paul while I was in Terre Haute, Indiana.


One suggestion John, whatever deal you work out, make sure you'll be on satellite...my internet connection is too slow for streaming without cutouts.

2 comments :

He was a great host but the show was better with Paul Alexander and Monica Crowley.

I liked Paul and Monica as well, and thought he and Paul were a good team. There is one thing I absolutley HATE about the execs in the radio industry, they won't leave well enough alone.
Oooh, a caller just mentioned John Batchelor on Matt Drudge as I'm typing this...Except she is a tinfoil hat person.
Like she expects Matt to bite the hand that feeds him.
John will be back, and maybe better than before, and I will refuse to listen to anybody they put in that time slot on WABC OR ABC Radio Networks...unless it is John Batchelor.
It's just not politics (I am far, far to the right of him, He is (was) the only guy on a national network who was a communicator head and shoulders above everyone else.