Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 7, 2006

President Bush Comes Through

Or, The President Offers A Chance For Faramir

I will interrupt my series on the District 11 U.S> House Race to post on The Presidents' Speech yesterday.

I was initially saddened by the speech because I saw it as a surrender to the treasonous court system that was requiring us to give rights to people under a treaty they did not sign (The Geneva Convention), and access to a court system designed for citizens under the U.S. Constitution. I was hating it that he had to come out and reveal methods best left secret as we fight the enemy.

Did we give the German, Italian, and Japanese POWs access to our courts? I don't remember that from history. We did, however, set up special courts to try them, as I believe The President is doing in this case.




Then, last night, out of pure habit, I switched my XM Radio over to XM124, where I used to listen to John Batchelor. Mark Levin was on. I like him, but I won't listen to him because that time slot is for John's Show. Anyhow, after fifteen minutes, I was ready to go clean my weapons. This guy had me so mad at the court system, I had to listen to something else.

The Congress had better be very careful with how they handle this proposed legislation. It is a chance to redeem themselves partially after failing to put up a barrier on the border.

I will say that John McCain has gone beyond redemption, and I will not consider voting for him under any circumstance. If he were to get the Republican nomination for 2008, I would vote for who ever the Democrats put up against him as a punishment vote.

Purpose of a Punishment Vote

I hear all the conservative Hosts on Radio pleading for the conservative voters not to punish republicans running for office this fall.

These idiots misunderstand the purpose of punishment, which is to punish for wrongdoing and cause the punished to repent (turn from their evil ways) of their misdeeds. Hopefully, they, or their next republican successors will heed to the lesson imparted.

Will ur nation be harmed by this punishment? Yes, we need to suffer for not waking up earlier and providing our representatives with timely instruction, and as my father used to say (I never believed him at the time) "Son, this is going to hurt me more than you."

Well, we need to be prepared to suffer the consequences of our inaction as a body politic.



0 comments :