Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11, 2001 Remembered

None of us will forget that day. My question for you is are you still mad? Or, will it take more attacks? Too many Americans are still sleep walking. The Sleeper Must Be Awakened! Western Civilization is under attack by an enemy more relentless, more brutal, and more EVIL than any we have ever faced. There is hope that we can still turn the tide. We will have to muster our will, our anger, our compassion, and our treasure to keep our elected critters focused on the mission ahead. We have a tool of immense capability at our disposal, the internet.
Do you want a "taste" of the power of the internet? No matter what tribute you see on TV, there are better tributes to be found on your coumputer screen, and I have done my best to find them for you.

Here are links to follow:

The Gates of Vienna remembers September 11, 1683 (Great Historical Perspective !!!)


Pajamas Media remembers 9/11/2001


NEVER FORGET


Authentic History Center


911 Digital Archive


Winds of Change: Today's Required Reading


Technorati Search String (will be up to date when you click on it) What bloggers are saying


Technorati String Search of The Big Blogs on 9/11/2001 (will contain all political persuasions)


President Bush at Ground Zero


CDR Salamander


OpFOR remembers September 11, 1565



Little Green Footballs


The Belmont Club


The last two wouldn't load in my browser, but I am sure they will post eloquently.

If you have anything to add, a personal recollection, a website I have overlooked, I started this post at 1.30 am and it is now almost 5 am...so I will go to sleep now, and wake up in time to listen to my favorite radio show, Heads Up America. You will find a link to the stream there or on my sidebar, under Radio Shows.

I've changed the time and date of the post to keep it on top, should any random surfers drop by.

8.02 am NYC Bloggers on 9-11-2001

0 comments :