Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, December 22, 2006

Creed of the Anti-Jihadists

Every Movement needs a Creed to set itself apart from the rabble. I found this at The Politics of CP this morning:


Anti-Jihadist Creed

I am a citizen-soldier in a new war
Here to defend my land, my people, my heart, my mind, my faith, my civilization.
I am a defender of Truth –
At times, before men;
At times, in secret struggle
Allied with a coalition of the willing.

I am a revolutionary engaged in an information war –
A counter-propagandist, counter-jihadist, et contra tyrannum.
I will not be deceived;
I will not bow down to oppression
Or be bested by those who hate freedom.

I will not be subjugated by the enemy,
For I will not submit.
Dhimmitude is not my future.
I will not renounce my faith nor yield my culture to the evil ones,
But I will fight them in its defense
Until they are defeated.

I will use my intellect to defeat falsehood and disrupt the enemy,
Remaining vigilant in the face of subterfuge.
I will not be part of a culture of death,
But will fight for life and liberty.
For I am a warrior against Evil
Charged to spread Truth until the end of days
Aspiring to the glorious hope that awaits
When good will prevail.

My fate is thus entrusted to a Faith held dear,
By which I gather strength
For, in the end, should harm or martyrdom befall me --
I will not desert the cause.
I will fight the good fight
And look to the path of those who have gone before.

=================================================

I like this.

0 comments :