Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Virtual Hanging Party For Saddam Hussein

Well, well, well. Looks like Saddam's gonna be dancing at the end of a short rope in about thirty days!

Guess I'll have a Virtual Hanging Party to send the old boy off to his eternal punishment. Can you imagine the look on my employers face when I try to explain that I want the day off so I can hold a Virtual Hanging Party?

It's BYOT (Bring Your Own Treats) as I try to find a live feed that will at least lemme know when the deed is done!!! Rope-like treats (Slim Jims, Beef Jerky, Gizzards, Cow Tails) to celebrate the rope, and Hot and Spicy Treats to remind us of the heat of his new abode (Hot Wings, Jalapeno Wheels, and Chili). And whatever you want to drink, because he ain't gonna get none where he's going!!!


Here's hoping the rope stretches just enough to keep the neck unbroke.

Update 12.22pm: I just found this funny picture of Saddam and a noose.

0 comments :