Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Asheville City Council Report For Dec 9th

Leslee Kulba, wordsmith of the John Locke Foundation's western blog, Wild West, has her latest notes up (via Tim Peck) on the Asheville City Council blog. You can watch the video of the meeting as you read along if you wish.

This is something I would like to see happen for all the local government bodies in western North Carolina, and am in the process of creating a type of infrastructure for those wordsmiths who don't want to go through the trouble of setting up their own blog. As soon as I can free up some time, I will be attending the monthly county commissioner meetings in Macon County, and reporting on those meetings.

0 comments :