Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Tribute To Brit Hume


This was a portion of the last Special Report with Brit Hume.

I don't normally get to watch Fox News because I do not have cable or satellite TV, but I have listened to him on XM Radio over the years and have seen videos of him on You Tube.
Britt was one of the good guys.

A lot of people could take his example and yield their place while they are still at the top of their game to allow others to carry the baton forward, instead of staying on too long past their prime.

Brit has shown his quality and his dedication to the craft of reporting...that it isn't about him...it's about the news.

Good Luck in your new role, Brit!

0 comments :