Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 15, 2008

(VIDEO) Window Wonderland in Franklin, NC

This is my first video project at VGA (640x480) resolution. It took nearly an hour for my computer to downmix a ten minute clip. I shudder to think about how long it will take for one of my hour or two hour long videos!!!




This was taken on Friday in downtown Franklin, NC during the annual Window Wonderland celebration by downtown merchants and the Town of Franklin. There are displays put in the windows, and most of them have live people as part of the display!
The Macon County Historical Society has some good photos and I also took numerous photos, and they are available at my photoblog, WNC Citizens Blog, in several parts:







0 comments :