Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, January 6, 2006

Congressman Taylor responds

I recently e-mailed Congressman Charles Taylor supporting his stance on denying citizenship rights to children born to illegal immigrations after I posted about it here.

You may e-mail him here.

I know it is a generic response, but hey, here goes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for your kind words of support for my representation of the
Eleventh District of North Carolina. I appreciate hearing from you and
having the benefit of your views.

As your Member in Congress, I do my best to represent the voice and
interests of every citizen of the Eleventh District. It is always
encouraging to receive words of support such as yours, and to know that I am
meeting the challenge of representing the needs of Western North
Carolina. Please be assured that I will continue to stand up for the principles
upon which I was sent to Congress, and will strive to best represent
the people of the Eleventh District of North Carolina.

Again, thank you for contacting me. Should you need any assistance in
the future, please do not hesitate to call or write. Your thoughts and
comments are always welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments :