Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Why did Canada vote Conservative?


Because they didn't want our liberals moving there!

Since I didn't work yesterday (it was raining), I was fortunate enough to be ensconced in Hunter Library at WCU all day.
I got to hear the last few minutes of Ken Bagwell before 9 am on WZNNWZGM.

Later, I listened to a little Rush and then Take A Stand with Matt Mittan. Visited my very first Chat Room also during the show. It was different, hearing the host on the radio and seeing his words typed on the screen as he carried on conversations with the "Cave Dwellers". Found out wb means welcome back. ;-)
I had to google chat room abbreviations and print them out to get a better grip on what was happening.
It's too bad I'll be listening at work, OUTSIDE, and unable to see what's happening in the Cave. And Yes, What happens in the Cave, Stays in the Cave.
You can visit Matt's website here, and as a friendly warning: DO NOT PLAY THE PENGUIN GAME !!!
It is addictive and my best score is 298.4 Matt's is 324 or so...But we don't really know that do we? I think that is one reason he hasn't put his site up sooner, He wanted to boost his Penguin score to a number virtually impossible to reach. And since I can't play it very well on a 28k connect speed, I'll never beat him. (sniff)