Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, January 9, 2006

I never heard of this character !



I think while the Dhimmicrats and RINOs attempt to burn Judge Alito on the altar of abortion, I will ignore it today and post on the lighter side.
Which Winnie The Pooh character are you?

I took another quiz, and this result has me puzzled:


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!


Who is kanga?

Oh, I get it, she is Kanga, and her child is Roo. I guess me forgetting all bout Pooh HAS been a blessing after all...

2 comments :

Well, well, well. I have decided to take the quiz and sure enough I was a 49% match to Kanga as well. Is this accurate?

As far as I know...given that we aren't children anymore, I suspect most "normal" adults would fit in this category.
It kinda bothers me to be most like a female, even if it is a fictional character.