Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Linkagery


Images of mohammad...Zombie Time
Danish Food Fight
Islam's Nancy Boys

Glenn Reynolds I ain't.

I will be so happy when my place is repaired and I can live like normal people again. This boarding house thing really, really sucks. Unless I use a public terminal, my internet access is limited to when everyone else is asleep...forget about extra phonelines or satellite dishes, as they are forbidden. Oh, and did I mention that cell phones won't work until you travel two miles down the road.
Sorry for the rant, had to get that off my chest...at least I convinced the owners that a computer won't cause the place to catch on fire. ;-)

0 comments :