Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Strike Three for the Unfit Nations


What? A Scandal at the UN involving money?
The boys in Powder Blue ran away while people were being killed?

Wretchard has the details.
I just wish i could meet someone who works for the UN face-to-face, just one time, I'd laugh at him/her/it until it hurt.
I find myself beginning to believe they are far more dangerous to us than all our oher enemies because they provide shelter for them.


I guess the prefix their acronym spells out was a Freudian slip after all, at least The League of Nations had a ring to it, even if they were just as an incompetent bunch of boobs as the current bunch.

0 comments :