Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday Links



Monday's Winds of War: 30 Jan 2006
by WoW Team Monday at January 30, 2006 05:47 AM

Welcome! Our goal at Winds of Change.NET is to give you one power-packed briefing of insights, news and trends from the global War on Terror that leaves you stimulated, informed, and occasionally amused every Monday & Thursday. Monday's Winds of War briefings are given by Peace Like a River and Security Watchtower...Grab a cup of Joe and read the rest.

Have you ever wondered what the neocons are up to? Go here for a taste of what some people are thinking. Full Disclosure: Since I used to be a member of the Democrat Party, and liberal, I am considered a Neoconservative. My views on this Fourth World War we are engaged in lead me to believe that the Bush 43 administration aren't warlike enough for my taste. Remember, I think Ghengis (hard g, Mr. Kerry) Khan is to the left of me. ;-p

I send out my prayers to the ABC co-anchor, his cameraman; and their family and friends. These guys aren't afraid to leave the green zone, and should be respected for their efforts to cover the story of the Iraqi Theater of WWIV.

0 comments :