Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Man Fred Drops Out of the Race




NAPLES, Fla. (AP) - Former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson quit the Republican presidential race on Tuesday, after a string of poor finishes in early primary and caucus states.

"Today, I have withdrawn my candidacy for president of the United States. I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort," Thompson said in a statement.

Thompson's fate was sealed last Saturday in the South Carolina primary, when he finished third in a state that he had said he needed to win.

Source: Breit Bart, via an on-air announcement by Rush Limbaugh.

I guess that makes me an orphan. I'm thinking Romney is gonna be Plan B.

God Bless you Fred Thompson. Thank You for running, and your mother is in my prayers.

0 comments :