Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some Convenient Facts;
Sun & Ocean Driving Climate, Not CO2

I am at a public terminal so I will be brief as I have 8 minutes left on my time:



The above video is something you won't hear from the Chicken-Littles in the Global Warming Climate Change fear monger community. Below, is a portion of an excellent article:


Atmospheric CO2 levels have been rising over the past century, and show no sign of slowing down. The apparent association between rising CO2 levels and rising surface temperatures has fueled an apocalyptic media feeding frenzy over the past decade and a half--carrying many politicians and opportunists along with a gullible public. A more sober analysis appears to indicate that other factors may be much more important than the low level CO2 effect.


Source: Al Fin, where there are charts, and links to more information on this most dangerous hoax that is being perpetrated on our civilization.

0 comments :