Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

I found this little gem of absurdity on Crooks and Liars:

Part of being pro-choice is actually respecting choices that would not be the one that you personally would make. That said, and as a mother myself, I have to say that I HATE Crisis Pregnancy Center, who has a very prominent banner sign very close to my local high school. Bullying and lying to a teenager to get her to keep a pregnancy that she may not be emotionally, physically or financially able to handle is just child abuse in my opinion.


The blogger was noting a Huckabee visit to the Carolina Pregnancy Center.

So, according to the blogger, child abuse is worse than murder. Only from the mouth (or keyboard) from the anti-life would one hear that absurdity. They hate life so very much, they do not even want the young women to give their babies up for adoption, preferring to sacrifice them to their dark god(s).

At least Huckabee gets it right on the ongoing holocaust that is abortion.

0 comments :