Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

West Carolina Report for January 8th

I have updated West Carolina Report for today, including the WNC, NC, National, and World War IV pages.

Today is the New Hampshire Primary, which promises to keep the GOP race open by providing us with another winner.

Huckabee won Iowa, Romney won Wyoming, and McCain is expected to win New Hampshire. I expect Romney to keep his delegate lead over his opponents.

Obamania is expected to sweep Obama to a second straight victory over his opponents.

Here is my list of predictions:

GOP:

  1. John McCain 32%
  2. Mitt Romney 30%
  3. Mike Huckabee 22%
  4. Ron Paul 10%
  5. Fred Thompson 5%
  6. Rudy Giuliani 3%
Dems:
  1. Barack Obama 36%
  2. Hillary Clinton 30%
  3. John Edwards 24%

My percentages may be off, but I feel pretty confident in the order of finish...I think Ron Paul could get as high as 14% due to underpolling in his demographic (paranoiacs tend not to answer the phone if the area code on the caller id is 202 or 212).

I'll post the poll updates if I have time today...my schedule is pretty hectic.

0 comments :