Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day Parade Today in Franklin, NC



Each year Macon County honors its Veterans with a special parade and ceremony. This year a special emphasis is being placed on our WWII Vets and their families. General F.P. Bodenheimer, Ret., will be the keynote speaker for the event. I hope to attend this event today and get some video and photographs of the proceddings.

1 comments :

Just watched your video of the Veterans Day Parade, very nicely done...even with the folks that walked in front of you. Sorry but I was one of them (I and Joker) are very sorry, I really did not realize it was a video camera.
Sherry